Year One Pictures

 Hello everyone 

This week marks "week one" for both myself and your children in Year 1C. We survived a huge week of orientation and getting to know each other. I am so impressed how well the children have settled in, they have done an AMAZING job!

If you do not already know, I come from Perth and did my degree at Notre Dame in Fremantle, graduating with a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education. Most of my childhood holidays were spent at our family property in Yallingup Siding with friends, horses and nature. 

As a Teacher, I feel so lucky to be given this opportunity to assist your child through the next year of their education in the great south west where I have spent so much of my life.

I have posted some adorable photos of my little students in our first week. Until next post...

Much Love Miss Christie 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion and a few reminders

Welcome to 1C 2021

Morning time Drop Off